Monday, 16 July 2007

I Am Your Beauty

This is a response to a bible study I found on The Preacher's Wife blog. She's currently running the "I Am So You Don't Have To Be" bible study at her site.


I cried when I went through Lesson One: I Am Your Beauty. It's because I discovered a week ago that one of girlfriends way back in school, with whom I've lost touch, committed suicide (read more about it here). She's not a believer. It broke my heart. Yes, she's one I've lost to the enemy. We (a few of us) shared Christ with her back then but she didn't accept Him. You can say, we did our "job" then but still how my heart is aching now. I just keep wanting to say "sorry" to God and her.


So yes, I am committed more than ever now to be His "yes" girl. I'll pray more and make more time to just sit at his feet so that I am ready and will not miss those unrecurring events. Please pray with me. It's difficult as a stay-home-mom to get away from the daily chores to be with Him. When I get my "me" time, I just use it to rest, watch TV read or blog. Please pray I'll take some of that time to sit with Him instead.


I'm thankful to have found The Preacher's Wife blog and study. It indeed was a divine meeting. God bless.

No comments: